How to contact us
By phone: (805) 708-9393
By e-mail: email@example.com
How to order
- Choosing Your Prints: Select the “Walk the Gallery” menu item. On the left side of your screen you will see several categories to choose from. When you select a category by clicking on it, the screen will display thumbnail pictures of the photographs in that category. You can review more information about a photograph by clicking on the page icon below the title. Alternatively, you can click on the thumbnail picture and you will be presented with a larger image of the photograph along with more information. Click on the “Add to Cart” button to begin the ordering process.
- Adjusting Your Order: Once you add an item to the cart, a “View cart” button will be visible on the upper right portion of the screen. Clicking on it will allow you to view your cart. Also, at any point in navigating the website, you can click on the shopping cart icon at the right side of the menu bar. This displays all the prints you have selected for purchase along with order quantities and prices. If you wish to remove a print from your cart, click on the “x” on the right side of the print description. If you wish to change the quantity of prints ordered, type in your new quantity in the text box below the image or press the “+” and “-” buttons to increase or decrease your quantity. You can continue reviewing more prints from the gallery or complete the ordering process by proceeding with your purchase. You may resume the ordering process from anywhere in the website by clicking on the shopping cart icon on the right side of the menu bar.
- Logging in: If you have already created an account with us, log in to your account. If not, you may create a new account by following the registration process after clicking the “login” link at the top right of the page. Once your information is complete, you will be returned to the shopping cart screen and from there you can complete the purchasing process.
- Completing the purchase: You must provide all the information requested — unless you see “(optional)” next to the item — before you can complete your purchase. Once that information is complete, you can proceed with your purchase and you will be given the chance to review all your order information before submitting it. If you wish to edit any part of your order, you can click on the “Order Summary” to expand this section and modify your order. Once you select “Proceed to PayPal”, you will be directed to the PayPal site to complete the process. You may pay by credit card or PayPal account. If successful, you should receive a confirmation e-mail shortly after placing your order. Another e-mail will be sent to you when your prints have been shipped.
Shipping and Delivery
Prints ordered for shipment within the U.S. will usually be shipped via UPS within 10 days of receiving your order and payment authorization. Custom frame or size orders may take longer, in which case you will be contacted with an estimated delivery date. Any orders to be shipped outside the U.S. may take more time; you will be contacted with an estimate of delivery when your order has been shipped.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and choose to return it, TheFinestPhotos.com will issue a refund (less shipping costs) or, for custom orders, will issue a credit that can be applied to another purchase.
This guarantee does not cover custom frame or size orders. If you would like to eliminate your risk for framed prints, purchase the print unframed and, if satisfied, return it for framing and we will credit the price of any shipping and handling costs against the framed price and shipping.
This money-back guarantee is subject to the following terms, conditions & exceptions:
- The purchaser must contact TheFinestPhotos.com within 14 days of receiving the print of the intent to return or exchange it, and will then receive return authorization and instructions. The print must be returned to TheFinestPhotos.com within 30 days of its original shipping date.
- This money-back guarantee requires that the photograph, matting, and framing are returned in their original packaging and in the original condition. TheFinestPhotos.com reserves the right to deny a refund for any print that is damaged or to reduce the refund to compensate for the damage. If TheFinestPhotos.com decides to take such action, it will contact the purchaser to discuss the options.
- The purchaser is responsible for assuring that the print is returned to TheFinestPhotos.com in the time frame described above.
Any refund will be issued in the same form as for the original purchase.
- If any print is damaged upon receipt, the purchaser should contact TheFinestPhotos.com within 3 days. TheFinestPhotos.com will arrange for and bear the cost of return shipment of the damaged print. The damaged print will then be replaced by TheFinestPhotos.com.
- TheFinestPhotos.com reserves the right to retract this offer for any individual or organization at anytime for any reason. If retracted, this will not affect any previous orders shipped when the money-back guarantee was in effect. Purchasers of orders in process but not shipped will be contacted if this money-back guarantee is retracted.
THESE PRINTS ARE SOLD FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY. OWNERSHIP OF A PRINT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OWNERSHIP OF A COPYRIGHT. NO REPRODUCTION RIGHTS ARE GRANTED OR IMPLIED. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LICENSING AN IMAGE FOR ADVERTISING, THE WEB, OR USE IN A BROCHURE, PLEASE CONTACT US AT: SALES@THEFINESTPHOTOS.COM OR (805) 708-9393.